Pre-K-6th grade students returning for in-person learning came back on February 16, while students in grades 7-12 returned on February 22.
Our mission is to increase student achievement by providing instructional assistance and the individual attention of dedicated, high quality volunteers while also promoting positive school and community partnerships.
- Provide additional one-on-one and small group instruction opportunities for students.
- Foster positive intergenerational relationships and provide caring adult role models.
- Create meaningful opportunities for experienced and talented adults to make a difference.
- Train members of the community to be effective and confident tutors.
- Support teachers and staff by facilitating and streamlining the process of utilizing volunteers in the classroom.