Our mission is to increase student achievement by providing instructional assistance and the individual attention of dedicated, high quality volunteers while also promoting positive school and community partnerships.
- Provide additional one-on-one and small group instruction opportunities for students.
- Foster positive intergenerational relationships and provide caring adult role models.
- Create meaningful opportunities for experienced and talented adults to make a difference.
- Train members of the community to be effective and confident tutors.
- Partner with teachers and staff by facilitating and streamlining the process of utilizing volunteers in the classroom.