Our elementary schools are anything but.
At PVSchools, our curriculum is engaging and challenging, and will prepare students for middle school and beyond.
Secure your child's place today. Complete the inquiry form below and get started.
- Free full day Kindergarten
- Instruction in music, art, physical education and and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- An array of Gifted programs to meet the needs of our proficient learners
- Before and after school programs
- Starting in the 4th grade, students may choose to participate in Band, Strings or Choir
- New for 2017-2018 - 7th grade will be available at Pinnacle Peak Preparatory and in 2018-2019 will become a K-8 Premier school
Below is just a small sample of our Elementary Signature Programs:
- Mandarin or Spanish Foreign Language Immersion Programs
- Suzuki Strings
- North Valley Arts Academies at PVSchools (from 5th-12th grade)
- K-12 International Baccalaureate Programme (IB)
- Special Education Programs
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID)
- PVOnline Learning
- current parent, Wildfire Elementary School
Why Choose PVSchools?
- PVSchools’ graduating class of 2017 received nearly 2,000 scholarships worth more than $59.6 million!
- Ranked as U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools for several consecutive years.
- PVSchools (2015) graduation rate as reported by the Arizona Auditor General is 91% (13% higher than the state average of 78% for 2015).
- Many of our schools have received the prestigious A+ School of Excellence™ Award from the Arizona Educational Foundation.
- Our teachers are 100 percent certified and highly qualified, and we have one of the highest concentrations of National Board Certified Teachers in the Valley.
- 92 percent of K-12 parents* agree or strongly agree that the classroom learning activities at are relevant and engaging
*Of those parents who responded to the 2016-17 Parent Satisfaction Survey.
Open Enrollment Information
The official District Open Enrollment period is September 1st - January 21st.
- Early bird round for in-district families begins on September 1st and concludes on December 1st. Applicants will be notified via email about the status of their application prior to winter break.
- The final round, which is for out-of-district families only begins December 2nd and concludes on January 21st.. Applicants will be notified about the status of their application via email in February of the current school year.
- Open enrollment is not first-come first-served. Everyone applying during the early bird round has the same opportunity for acceptance.
- Applications may be dropped off at either your current school, or mailed to the District office: 15002 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Attn: OE; or you may scan the applications and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per Governing Board policy, please note that students currently on open enrollment and wishing to continue through their elementary/middle/high school feeder system do not need to reapply when entering 7th or 9th grade, providing they choose to attend the middle school and high school in their current feeder system.