An integral part of our school is the partnership we create with parents and guardians to provide support to teachers and students in the classroom.
ALL classroom volunteers must review the district’s Volunteer Handbook and complete the Volunteer Registration and Application Form. The district requires all volunteers to annually complete a registration and application form.
ALL classroom volunteers must attend a brief volunteer orientation. The orientation will provide helpful tips and hints for using the copy machine, Ellison machine and binding machine.
Parents or guardians who ONLY volunteer to chaperone for class field trips must complete a shortened volunteer form no later than the day of the field trip.
ALL classroom volunteers and visitors must sign in at the front office and wear a “Visitor's Badge.”
Homeroom teachers are responsible for scheduling classroom volunteers, depending on the needs of the classroom.
Teachers may begin scheduling after the volunteer orientation has been completed.
For additional information, links to the volunteer handbook, and information on tax credit donations, please visit the Join PV section of our district's website.
BOX TOP$ for Education
BOX TOP$ for Education is now digital! No more cutting and collecting box tops.
Here’s How It Works:
- Download the new Box Tops App (download on iTunes or download on Google Play); it’s free.
- Create a username and connect it to Wildfire Elementary School.
- Scan your grocery store receipt and the app will automatically find the product(s).
- Items with the new Box Tops label will be automatically credited to our school.
- Visit the Box Tops for Education website to learn more.