Learning Objective 1
Provide a framework of professional learning designed by stakeholders to achieve organizational excellence.
- Utilize our PLC time to focus on the Math GVC and Wonders adoption
- Attend Wonders trainings and implement the curriculum across all grade levels.
Learning Objective 2
Develop various pathways and procedures to enable each student to have access to have authentic, real-world learning experiences across the curriculum and grade span.
- STEM projects that incorporate problem solving and perseverance.
- Field Trips that directly correlate with the standards of the grade level.
- Implementation of FOSS Kits.
Learning Objective 3
Provide a rigorous Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum (GVC) through focused professional development, effective differentiated instruction, and strategic assessments.
- Follow the GVC with fidelity.
- Continue to improve Tier I, first best instruction
- Tier II instruction will be utilized in order to differentiate and meet student needs through small group work
- Consistent use by all teachers of STAR Reading and Math assessments to determine students growth and areas of need first grade through sixth grade