Our school front offices will reopen on July 13, 2020. Visit our COVID-19 page for the latest information.
Equity Goal Objective 1
Develop relationships that support and foster social, emotional, and academic needs to ensure individual student success.
- Use PBIS consistently to set students up for success and positive interactions.
- Implement PATHS with fidelity across our campus in order to create a common language as we develop social emotional skills within each child.
- Give, collect and analyze data from a universal equity survey in order to identify if student perception matches adult perception on equity issues in our school.
Equity Goal Objective 2
Create procedures to eliminate barriers so that all students can participate and experience success in high quality curricular and extracurricular programs.
- Utilize tax credit funds in order to scholarship students for homework classes, and field trips.
- Implement the Special Education inclusion model in select grades to support students’ achievement at grade level.
Equity Goal Objective 3
To develop cultural competence within PVSchools that results in equity for students.
Facilitate classroom meetings that are utilizing student driven issues, teachers also drive student conversations using community based topics that impact our students.