Our school front offices will reopen on July 13, 2020. Visit our COVID-19 page for the latest information.
Here at WWA our student council representatives and officers exhibit the following qualities:
- Show a leadership ability.
- Encompass the the Six Pillars of character.
- Maintain good grades.
- Be well mannered, responsible, cooperative, and supportive of others.
- Exhibit excellent behavior on campus.
- Be willing to contribute their time and attend student council events.
Each 4-6th grade class chose 3 class reps to represent their class this year in Student Council.
Student council members will help plan and participate in various school related activities. They will help plan fundraisers such as holiday grams, can food drive and the teddy bear tree. Funds raised during student activities helps to pay for 1 field trip per grade level.
Student council meets the first Wednesday of every month at 8:00 AM in the school library.