Be a Chaperone on a Field Trip from Sonoran Sky Elementary
To be a chaperone on any field trip, daytime or overnight, you must apply online through PVUSD every school year.
Chaperone Application Instructions
If you have have never chaperoned a field trip or your approval has expired (three years), you must:
- Apply online to be a chaperone.
- Be fingerprinted for a background check:
- Visit the PVSchools District Office – 15002 N. 32nd St., Phoenix, AZ 85032 (walk-ins Monday-Friday, 10-11 a.m.).
- OR obtain your own DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card using Fieldprint (schedule an appointment through Fieldprint) and upload it to your online application (there is a 2 weeks processing time and a fee).
- OR if you already have your own DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card, you can upload it to your online application.
- Upload a notarized criminal affidavit to your online application.
Approved Chaperone Effective Dates
3 School Years: July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2021
Volunteer in the Classroom at Sonoran Sky
If you are a parent, stepparent, legal guardian or grandparent of a Sonoran Sky student, you must submit a Site Volunteer Application and Agreement each year. The pink form is sent home with students at the start of every school year. Additional forms are available in the office.