Our school front offices will reopen on July 13, 2020. Visit our COVID-19 page for the latest information.
8:25am - 8:45am
1st - 6th Grades
- Students may be dropped off between 8:25 and 8:40am. For the safety of the students adults are not to enter the field.
- Students are to be dropped off in the "Morning Drop-Off Lane" along 75th Street. There is a gate through which students may enter the field.
- Please do not park along the curb or in the neighborhood, as this congests traffic and creates safety hazards.
- Left turns/u-turns can be made when leaving the drop-off lane. Please use caution and be respectful of our neighbors by keeping your vehicle on the roadway.
- Kindergarten students and siblings are to be dropped off in front of the kindergarten playground.
- Kindergarteners enter through the kindergarten gate and siblings should walk along the front of the school to the big field.
Car Rider Students
- All students will be picked up as shown on the pick-up map. Be sure you have placed your family's last name on the provided card in large clear print. Place it in the front passenger window or on your car's visor.
- Students are not to be picked up by vehicles in front of the school.
- All students who are walking will exit the south end of the building and follow the sidewalk along the side of the building to the flagpole area.
- Students will not be allowed to exit through the office area.
- Please wait to meet your student at the flagpole area.
- Students need to use sidewalks when walking home from school. Do not cross the parking lot areas. Students should only cross the street in designated crossing zones.
Bus Riders and Van Transports
- The main parking lot is reserved for kindergarten and sibling pick-up from 2:50-3:25pm. If you do not exit this lot before 2:30pm there is a very good chance you will not be able to leave until after 3:25pm.
- Transportation vans will use the Staff Parking Lot.
- Students will be picked up by the buses in the Morning Drop-Off Lane. They cross the playground and are put on the buses by staff members.
- You may drop your child off before 8:25am in the morning for Mascot or Breakfast using the afternoon pick-up lane. Parking spaces can be used if needed.
- If you arrive at school after 8:25am please drop student off in the Morning Drop-off Lane.