Our school front offices will reopen on July 13, 2020. Visit our COVID-19 page for the latest information.
Learning Goal Objective 1
Provide a framework of professional learning designed by stakeholders to achieve organizational excellence.
- Design a PD plan specific to our school's needs
- Focus on understanding the implementation of ILLP, IEP, and 504 accommodations
Learning Goal Objective 2
Develop various pathways and procedures to enable each student to have access to have authentic, real-world learning experiences across the curriculum and grade span.
- Ensure that all our students are included in the activities and programming we offer during and outside the school day
- Ensure students are not excluded from education experiences due to behavior issues or financial need
Learning Goal Objective 3
Provide a rigorous Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum (GVC) through focused professional development, effective differentiated instruction, and strategic assessments.
- Utilize Google Team Drives to house, evaluate and share grade level CFAs and assessment data
- Utilize drives during PLCs to facilitate discussion on how best to differentiate instruction and use of best practices in our classrooms