Equity Goal Objective 1
Develop relationships that support and foster social, emotional, and academic needs to ensure individual student success.
- Implement various strategies to increase school spirit and provide a feeling of involvement and inclusion for everyone on our campus
- Implement addition spirit signage, Friday spirit wear days, grade level rewards for academic milestones (AR, Math Facts…)
- Promote common language in regards to school spirit on campus
Equity Goal Objective 2
Create procedures to eliminate barriers so that all students can participate and experience success in high quality curricular and extracurricular programs.
- Work as a Facilitator Committee to identify areas where this may be a concern
- Develop procedures to mitigate or eliminate the concern in identified areas
Equity Goal Objective 3
To develop cultural competence within PVSchools that results in equity for students.
- Identify specific ways that we promote cultural competence on campus through School Council and Culture Committee.
- Identify these areas and look for areas where we can grow or add additional strategies.