The mission of Shea Middle School is to create an environment where your child can unleash his or her full potential.
- Empathy: Valuing, respecting, and understanding another person’s views.
- Self-control: Delaying gratification and resisting temptation.
- Integrity: Developing and sticking to your values.
- Embracing diversity: Recognizing and appreciating the differences among us.
- Grit: Creating passion and perseverance for a goal.
At Shea, we care about the development of the whole child. Our commitment to our community is to challenge and support students academically, provide them with a rich arts and extracurricular experience, and help them develop character traits that will prepare them to be successful in high school and beyond.