Shadow Mountain School Bookstore Information
We welcome and encourage students to visit us during bookstore hours to pay fees or ask any questions about books/fees on their account.
- Any visiting students coming to the bookstore during class time must have a pass and be wearing your student ID.
- Students are responsible for checked out items, and they will be charged for all items.
- Please do not have other students or teachers return items for you. You are the one responsible for them.
- Class fees are due as soon as possible. Some classes require the class fees to buy necessary items to have a successful semester.
- Seniors must return all items and pay all fees prior to graduation.
- Payments can be made online using the SMHS Webstore. Visit the PVUSD Payment Portal.
- Parking passes are available for purchase in the bookstore. Students must submit a Parking Permit Form.
- The Lost and Found is located in the bookstore.
- For those who would like to make a donations to Shadow must submit an Arizona Tax Credit Form.