Student Transfer Form 550

Thursday, June 27, 2019

If your student is transferring from another School, School District or State you MUST complete the AIA (Arizona Interscholastic Association) 520 Transfer Form. 

When transferring from a different state, quite often the school was not an AIA member. You still must complete this form. 

Your school will not be in the school drop down menu; therefore, you will need to pick the first option, "Other School - Not an AIA Member," and manually type the school address. 

Complete the School Transfer Form

If you have any concerns/questions, please call Ron Safcik at (602)-449-3023.