Student Device Deployment
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Welcome back for the 2020-21 SMHS school year. Usually we send out a mailer right before students come back to school with all of the information that they will need for the first day of school. This year much of that information has changed, so I have written an abridged one page information sheet. The most important information will be found in the following link:
1. Virtual Classes begin on Wednesday, August 5th. Schedules will be accessible in Infinite Campus starting July 31st.
- Classes will be conducted via PV Connect through Labor Day, September 4th.
- Instruction will be online during the times indicated on the student’s schedule.
- Attendance will be taken every period.
- Grades will be given based on student work.
- Students will be issued a computer--see details below.
2. Computer/Book Collection and Distribution
We will be collecting books and computers from students on July 22nd through July 28th. Each student will receive a BRAND NEW LAPTOP!
Scheduled Days By Grade Level
Freshman: Wednesday, July 22nd
Sophomores: Thursday, July 23rd
Juniors: Monday, July 27th
Seniors: Tuesday, July 28th
Scheduled Times By Last Names
A-E students 8am -10am
F-L students 10am -12pm
M-R students 12pm-2pm
S-Z students 2pm-4pm
- Please park in the newly refurbished West Lot and enter the Academic Building from the West Lot Entrance (there will be signs to guide you)
- Masks must be worn at all times, and social distancing precautions will be put in place. (textbooks, novels, Chrombooks, athletic uniforms, ect.)
- Students will be issued their new laptops at the same time they return their items.
- Students who cannot attend the distribution can pick up their new laptops from 7:30am to 3pm every day beginning August 5th by simply coming to the Media Center.
Forms that will need to be filled out to receive Student Device:
Device Protection Plan are paid through our School Webstore: