June 1 - July 10, 2020
Students currently enrolled in grades 9 through 12 in the Paradise Valley School District are eligible to take one free online semester course.
Course selection is done through Infinite Campus: View instructions for requesting a PVOnline summer school course (PDF). Out-of-district students should call the PVOnline office at (602) 449-2450.
In some ways, online learning is similar to what happens in the standard classroom; in some ways it is different. Read through our Overview page to help you decide if you can be successful in an online course.
PLEASE NOTE: If a student has not logged into his/her course for 3 days in a row, the teacher will email a reminder to the student to log in and submit assignments. If a student does not submit assignments within the next two days, the parent/guardian will be contacted, and the student may be in jeopardy of being dropped from the course.
- Session begins June 1, 2020 and ends July 10, 2020.
- Final exams are July 6 - 10. Final exams are taken in person at the PVOnline School.
- The PVOnline Orientation will be available online prior to the start of the session. No in-person orientation is necessary.
- Courses are accessible 24/7 with a computer and high-speed Internet.
- PVOnline course grades count towards eligibility to participate in sports/activities.
- Self-paced means that you don't have to keep the same pace as every other student; HOWEVER, you are expected to submit work each week. Courses include a pacing guide to help students stay on track for completing work.
- Attendance in an online course means that you are actively producing and submitting assignments.
- You must complete your course by the end of the session.
- Incomplete assignments receive a zero.
- Check your PVLearners email daily for messages.
March 23 - May 27 (6:00 pm)
Currently enrolled 9th-12 grade PVUSD students request one course through Infinite Campus.
Students will receive an email with instructions for the online orientation.
Students should begin working in their PVOnline course.
July 6 - 10
Final exams - IN PERSON