June 1 - July 13, 2021
Students currently enrolled in grades 9 through 12 in the Paradise Valley School District are eligible to take two free online semester courses.
Course selection is done through Infinite Campus: View instructions for requesting a PVOnline summer school course (PDF). Out-of-district students should call the PVOnline office at (602) 449-2450.
PVOnline summer school is asynchronous with flexibility in time and place where you work and learn. There is no requirement for in-person instruction or in-person final exams. Students must be willing to adhere to a suggested pacing schedule to ensure they complete their courses successfully within the time frame to achieve credit
PLEASE NOTE: If a student has not logged into his/her course for 3 days in a row, the teacher will email a reminder to the student to log in and submit assignments. If a student does not submit assignments within the next two days, the parent/guardian will be contacted, and the student may be in jeopardy of being dropped from the course.
- Session begins June 1, 2021and ends July 13, 2021.
- The PVOnline Orientation for students and parents will be available online prior to the start of the session. No in-person orientation is necessary.
- Courses are accessible 24/7 with a computer and high-speed Internet.
- PVOnline course grades count towards eligibility to participate in sports/activities.
- Self-paced means that you don't have to keep the same pace as every other student; HOWEVER, you are expected to submit work each week. Courses include a pacing guide to help students stay on track for completing work.
- Attendance in an online course means that you are actively producing and submitting assignments.
- You must complete your course by the end of the session.
- Incomplete assignments receive a zero.
- Students must check your PVLearners email daily for messages.
March 22 - May 26 (6:00 pm)
Currently enrolled 9th-12 grade PVUSD students request one course through Infinite Campus.
Students will receive an email with instructions for the online orientation.
Students should begin working in their PVOnline course.
Students will have all required coursework submitted and required attendance.