Our school front offices will reopen on July 13, 2020. Visit our COVID-19 page for the latest information.
Paradise Valley High School Council
Our school council is comprised of administration, faculty, staff, students, parents, and community members. They work together to guide and support all stakeholders of our school in the following areas:
- Review and approve all appropriate expenditures of non-designated Arizona Tax Credit donations.
- Review recommendations for changes/revision of school programs, activities, procedures, and policies.
- Review items requested by the District Office and/or the PVSchools Governing Board.
- Monitor the progress of the PVHS Strategic Plan.
- Foster improved communication among all stakeholders in the PVHS community.
Our School Council Members Are:
- Ian Deonise, Principal
- Kelly Doak, Classified
- Josh Dugan, Certified
- Holly Gorman, Certified
- Debbie Ingebretson, Parent
- Cindy Interdonato, Parent
- Cindy Isovitz, Certified
- Michelle Pabis, Parent
- Melissa Plew, Community
- Braden Weissman, Student