Paradise Valley High School Council
Our school council is comprised of administration, faculty, staff, students, parents, and community members. They work together to guide and support all stakeholders of our school in the following areas:
- Review and approve all appropriate expenditures of non-designated Arizona Tax Credit donations.
- Review recommendations for changes/revision of school programs, activities, procedures, and policies.
- Review items requested by the District Office and/or the PVSchools Governing Board.
- Monitor the progress of the PVHS Strategic Plan.
- Foster improved communication among all stakeholders in the PVHS community.
Our School Council Members Are:
- Ian Deonise, Principal
- Erin Arakaki, Classified
- Joanna Bookbinder, Certified
- Irene Fabig, Certified
- Lisa Hoberg, Parent
- Vivian Liu, Parent
- Romeo Monterroza, Student
- Paul Morrison, Certified
- Melissa Plew, Community
- Suzy Rager, Parent
School Council Meeting Minutes
- View the May 15, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- View the April 15, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- View the March 25, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- View the February 18, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- View the January 21, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- View the November 23, 2020 Meeting Minutes
- View the October 15, 2020 Meeting Minutes
- View the September 17, 2020 Meeting Minutes