- Paradise Valley High School (PVHS) staff members genuinely enjoy students, seek to understand them as individuals, build and restore meaningful relationships, and passionately believe that every student can achieve success.
- PVHS staff members champion and embody our culture of PRIDE with their mindset and actions every day.
- PVHS teachers: demonstrate a growth mindset, actively collaborate within Professional Learning Communities (PLCs), and use data to improve instruction and increase student achievement.
- PVHS teachers consistently plan and implement relevant, engaging, and innovative activities that inspire every student to achieve beyond their own perceived abilities.
- PVHS staff members demonstrate cultural proficiency and ensure equity by continuously adapting their practices to be inclusive of the individual needs and background of every student.
- PVHS staff members recognize that family and community members can be valuable partners and proactively reach out to them for resources and support.
- PVHS staff members are collectively responsible for improving the academic and social literacy of every student, regardless of the subject they teach or the role they perform.
The Mission of Paradise Valley High School is to inspire every student to develop a growth mindset by teaching skills and providing support to empower students who will create, compete, and succeed in college, career and their personal lives.
We strive to follow our PRIDE motto. PRIDE is an acronym that guides our actions:
Prepare. Respect. Initiate. Do. Excel.
The Vision of Paradise Valley High School is to establish a community where students want to go to school, parents want to send their children, and teachers want to teach – a school where every student feels safe, known, and cared for, and believes they have the ability to learn anything.