95% Parent Satisfaction
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Parents love Paradise Valley High School!
Here are some of the results from the 2019-20 Parent Satisfaction Survey:
- 95% agree that the principal is visible and accessible to parents and students.
- 95% feel that the office staff at PVHS provide excellent customer service.
- 93% believe communication from the school is timely and effective.
- 92% believe their student feels safe at school.
- 92% of parents agree that PVHS is a positive and respectful place for students of all backgrounds and abilities.
- 92% of parents agree that PVHS promotes cultural inclusivity by holding events and activities that celebrate diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- 90% of parents believe that the academic expectations at PVHS are appropriate for their student's grade level and ability.
Our survey results showed improvement over the 2018-19 survey in every category except for one.