Welcome to the Home of the Trojans!
Paradise Valley High School (PVHS) has a proud tradition of athletic excellence, promoting sportsmanship, physical activity, friendship and a well-rounded education.
PVHS Athletics Calendar
The following calendar will help you keep up with all Paradise Valley High School athletic events. You may view it in Week, Month, or Agenda format, and you can look at current, past and future sporting events.
All Athletic Events for the remainder of the 2019-20 academic year have been cancelled.
- Cross Country
- Boys' Golf
- Girls' Golf
- Swim & Dive
- Boys' Basketball
- Girls' Basketball
- Boys' Soccer
- Girls' Soccer
- Boys' Tennis
- Girls' Tennis
- Track & Field
PVSchools is now utilizing an online registration tool for athlete registration: See Register My Athlete Instructions. (Ver Instrucciones para el Proceso de Registro "Register My Athlete.")
To participate in PVSchools Athletics, the following tasks are required and must be completed prior to tryouts.
- All participants need to print and complete the Release of Liability for the current school year.
- The physical in the Athletic Packet must be done after March 1st of the current year to be used for the next school year and must be signed by an MD, DO, NP or PA-C. Please make sure the paperwork is for the current year.
- All participants will need to complete the Concussion/Brain Course required by AIA. You will need to register as a student at your school before beginning the course. After completion, you must print out the completion certificate and turn it in at the Athletic Secretary's office, email to email@example.com, or attach to the completed athletic packet.
- All participants and their parents must view the online Informed Consent Video prior to participation. Guión del video en español.
- All participants and their parents must view the Hazing Awareness video prior to participation. Guión del video en español.
- All participants must have passed all classes from the previous quarter or made up the same number of failed classes in summer school (summer school classes do not have to be the same as those failed).
- If you need to purchase insurance for your student, K&K Insurance is a possible option. You can apply online or pick up a packet from the Athletic Director's office.
- If your student is transferring from another school, school district or state, you must complete the AIA 550 Transfer Form. When transferring from a different state, quite often the school was not a member of the Arizona Interscholastic Association (AIA), therefore, you must complete this form. If your school is not in the school drop-down menu, you will need to choose the option, "Other School - Not an AIA Member" and manually enter the information requested.
- All participants must pay a participation fee of $200 prior to the first permissible practice. Cut sports will be given a one week grace period during the week of tryouts but must make the payment by the following Monday. You can pay the fee online or in the school bookstore.
- Sadie Edwards, STATE champion in Swim, signed with Utah University
- Isabella Wylie signed with Georgetown for Swim
- Ben Finley signed with North Carolina State for Football
Download the Student Transfer 550 Form
Transferring schools? You need to complete this form.
How to Pay Participation Fees
Participation fees must be paid in order to play in your chosen sport.
Family/Student/Staff Passes Explained
How do family passes work and whom do they cover?
Read the Parent Concern Protocol
These are the expectations of behavior at Trojan events.