Campus Visit Procedures
Visitors are welcome on our campus. For the protection of our students and as required by state law:
- Visitors must check in at the front office and wear a visitors badge.
- Picture I.D. will be required.
The Palomino campus opens at 8:30 am. For the safety of our students, please do not drop students before this time.
- Students who walk should enter and exit the campus through the north gates off Le Marche.
- Students who arrive by car can be dropped off and picked up in the drive-through lane on the south end of the campus.
- Students should not enter the building through the front office in the morning unless it is after 8:45am.