- What: Free online tutoring help for all grade levels!
- How: Login to your email/PV Schools account, then go to classroom.google.com, search for FROST, enroll with code ht9znu, and post a question/request - check back later!
- Who: A cadre of highly successful high school students monitor the classroom and provide guidance and help.
- When: FROST is monitored primarily Monday through Thursday from 4PM to 6PM (except holidays). If questions are posted during this time, the response should come fairly quickly. Questions posted outside that time (or on other days) will be responded to as a mentor is available.
- Then: Use a camera/screen shot to upload a problem you drew, share your doc, send a URL, or just type, but give us as much information as you can.
- Share: FROST (frost.pvschools.net) or the 18/19 flyer with your friends, parents, guardians or teachers.
How it Works
Monday through Thursday 2:15 pm - 3:30 pm
Receive a snack in the cafeteria
Take the late bus Monday through Thursday (see registration forms for late school bus route and schedule times)
Please complete the front and back of the form. Parent/Guardians sign the front page. Students sign the back page. Return the signed and completed form to Ms. Alvarez or the library.
Ask your Counselor
How it Works
Counselors have a complete list of student tutors who are available to tutor students in every subject.
When a student is struggling in a class, the student or the parent can contact the counselor and receive a tutor's name and number.
Arrangements are then made between the student and the tutor to meet at an agreed time and location (school, house, coffee shop, public library, etc....).