About Mountain Trail
Mountain Trail is a highly academic school that provides a rich and rigorous curriculum for all students. Students are academically challenged in all classes and are given an opportunity to expand on their knowledge while developing 21st century skills. Students are provided many choices as to extracurricular activities.
After school programs provide an excellent way for students to get involved in clubs, athletics and student leadership organizations.
Take a Tour of MTMS:
A tour is a great way to help determine if a school is the right fit for your child. Principal Clancy offers MTMS school tours throughout the school year, allowing families access to classrooms as students and adults interact with each other on our gorgeous campus.
Available Dates for Tours:
- Thursday, September 2nd, 2021 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, September 30th, 2021 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, November 4th, 2021 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, November 18th, 2021 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, December 9th, 2021 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, January 13th, 2022 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 3rd, 2022 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, March 3rd, 2022 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 21st, 2022 @ 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 12th, 2022 @ 10:00 a.m.
Thank you for considering joining our MTMS Community.
After School Sports Starts Monday, 8/23
Coming off of a year without middle school sports, we’re so excited that the Girls Softball and Boys Basketball seasons begin after school next Monday, 8/23! Middle school festival sports are designed to allow student-athletes of all ability levels to learn, develop skills, and compete in a safe athletic environment.
- The sign-up process for after-school softball and basketball is simple and has already started. Paper registration forms are available for students to pick up at MTMS or can be accessed from home using this link: Festival Sports Registration Form.
- Forms should be completed and returned with payment to the MTMS front office any day this week.
- Payment can be made in cash, check (made payable to MTMS), or tax credit.
- If you plan to pay using the tax credit option, please also complete and return this Tax Credit Form.
Welcome to Mountain Trail Middle School!
Continue your child's journey of excellence by open enrolling. Open Enrollment is a process allowing parents or guardians to apply for admission to any public school, as long as there is classroom space available. Parents and guardians often choose to open enroll their children in PVSchools for various reasons, including the unique and innovative award-winning programs, teaching philosophy, extracurricular activities, and more.
For more information on the open enrollment process, to include early bird open enrollment information, visit the PVSchools Open Enrollment webpage.
|Grade Level||Capacity||Open Enrollment|
*The chart above reflects the capacity for the current school year. For the following school year, all grade levels are accepting open enrollment applications unless otherwise stated.
**A specialized program that is designated closed for the current school year, will remain closed for the following school year unless otherwise stated. Students interested in being put on the waitlist should complete an Open Enrollment application.
Student Chromebook User Agreement and Optional Protection Plan
To help support learning in an increasingly digital environment, MTMS students were issued new Acer Chromebooks in protective cases on Wednesday, August 11th. Students were asked to arrive at school each day with their fully charged device and were informed they are responsible for keeping the device in good working condition and free from damage.
Tuesday, 8/17, students were provided two important documents that are also linked below:
Device User Agreement (Spanish Version): This document is to be reviewed and signed by both the student and a parent or guardian. Included in this document is an option to select a device protection plan for $30. See below for more information regarding the optional device protection plan.
Optional Device Protection Plan (Spanish Version): Please review this information sheet regarding the Protection Plan details. If you are interested in purchasing this optional plan for the current school year, please send $30 cash or check payable to MTMS. Enrollment in the plan is optional with the understanding that if families do not enroll in the protection plan, they carry full liability for the Chromebook device similar to other damaged or lost school property, such as textbooks.
Please review the documents and have your child return them to their Period 1/Block A teacher by Friday, August 20, 2021.
Explore Our Elective Classes