Parent Satisfaction Survey 18-19
In the 2018-2019 Parent Satisfaction survey, parents were overwhelmingly pleased with Mercury Mine.
- 97% of parents agreed or strongly agreed that their child feels safe at school.
- 96% of parents agreed or strongly agreed the school is a positive and respectful place for students of all backgrounds and abilities.
- 92% of parents felt the adults at their child's school believe that every student can be successful in school.
- 90% believed the academic expectations for their child is appropriate for the grade level.
- 96% of parents agreed or strongly agreed that the school provides opportunities for parent participation on a regular basis.
What Parents Say:
"Our daughter's teachers have been excellent and because of this she enjoys school and learning. The school community is welcoming and it is enjoyable to help with classroom activities."
"Teachers are great and the school has lots of events to include parents throughout the year. Parents are always welcome on campus."
"MM has a great community feel and as a new student my child has felt accepted and welcomed."