About our school and Kids at Hope
Grade levels: PreK - 6th Grade
School colors: Blue, Red
Indian Bend Elementary School provides a meaningful education in a safe and nurturing environment.
Kids succeed when:
- they are surrounded by adults who believe they can succeed,
- they have meaningful, sustainable relationships with caring adults,
- and they can articulate their future
The implementation of the “Kids at Hope” philosophy supports our Indian Bend staff in helping each child be successful. Learn more about Kids at Hope.
Our staff believe that:
- Learning must be differentiated and meaningful.
- No one has the right to interfere with the learning, safety and rights of others.
- Every child can succeed. No Exceptions!
- Physical and emotional safety is a priority.
- A healthy body leads to a healthy mind.
Average class size is 25, and special area classes include physical education, music, art, band and strings. Students have access to laptops and desktop computer labs on a regular basis. Enrichment activities include chorus, Homework Club, and many After the Bell clubs.
Values, Vision, Mission
The vision of Indian Bend Elementary School is to lead students to high achievement and individual excellence through a professional learning community.
Our school is a safe and nurturing environment that promotes a strong academic foundation. We are committed to providing guidance for every student to reach their highest academic potential. We believe ALL children are capable of success, no exceptions.