To work collaboratively to engage students in individualized, rigorous, and authentic learning opportunities so that they may reach their highest potentials.
To create a culturally proficient climate that ensures equity and access for all in PVSchools.
Equity Goal Objectives
1. Develop relationships that support and foster social, emotional, and academic needs to ensure individual student success.
Equity Goal #1 Metrics
- DELTA Survey
- Parent Satisfaction Survey
- Arizona Youth Survey
- Greenway feeder will work together to ensure success and opportunities for ELL students
- Continue Kids at Hope families so that all staff members are developing meaningful relationships with students and provide an intentional family time outside academic curriculum schedule
- SRO (Student Resource Officer) will provide classes for anti-bullying
- Social Worker will provide daily check-ins and classes for social skills, anger management, conflict resolution, etc.
- Special populations (ELL, CD, SPED, Honors) will be examined to ensure that they are receiving opportunities that are equitable to their grade level peers.
2. Create procedures to eliminate barriers so that all students can participate and experience success in high-quality curricular and extracurricular programs.
Equity Goal #2 Metrics
- Participation data
- All schools utilize the DELTA Framework
- DELTA Survey
- Resource/program analysis
- Identify school barriers to students participating in curricular and extracurricular programs
- Find ways to overcome the challenges (transportation, fees, schedules, etc.)
- Analyze community survey data and collect ideas/solutions from the stakeholders
- Increasing Tier I Instruction & provide interventions as necessary
3. Develop cultural competence within PVSchools that results in equity for students.
Equity Goal #3 Metrics
- Course offerings, descriptions, and evaluations
- District events
- Participation numbers
- DELTA survey
- Continue efforts to implement restorative practices to promote a safe and positive learning environment
- Provide professional development to staff on equity challenges
- Examine after school classes to ensure equity and access to all