The School Council exists to support the Explorer Middle School's vision and mission through the evaluation of programs while providing feedback from all members of the community in the following areas:
- Advise the principal.
- Evaluate programs/services/expectations (i.e. bullying, citizenship, dress code, etc.).
- Provide feedback from community.
- Enhance parent/educator relations (review parent/student handbook).
- Conduct the Annual Family Survey.
- Facilitate the development of New School Action Plan.
- Recommend tax credit expenditures.
- Consider and evaluate new initiatives or programs.
Meeting Dates for the 2019-2020 school year will be held on the first Thursday of each month beginning at 8:00 a.m.:
- September 17, 2019
- October 15
- November 19
- December 17
- January 14, 2020
- February 18
- March 24
- April 21
Kyle Shappee, Principal
Troy Fox, Assistant Principal
Sharon Kuehl, Admin Assistant
Farrell Hogenauer, Parent
Kathy Bays-Cook, Parent
Kelly Rosenbalm, Teacher
Gary Stutzman, Teacher
Terrance Smith, Community Member
Sharon Hooks, Community Member