PVSchools Job Fair - Hybrid Format
PVSchools will host its annual Job Fair on Tuesday, July 13, 2021, in order to fill open Education Support Professional (ESP) positions for the 2021-22 school year!
This year's job fair will take place in a hybrid format - half in-person and half online. Participants will have the opportunity to meet administration teams in person, as well as participate in virtual interviews with additional team members.
The in-person portion of the event will be held at Paradise Valley High School (PVHS) on July 13, 2021, from 8 to 11 a.m. (Get directions to PVHS.)
- Job fair participants will meet district and school administrators and secure interview slots according to their employment interests and skill set.
- Participants then may log into virtual interview meeting rooms via computers available on site or their personal smartphone.
- Both technology and interpretation support will be available at PVHS.
Highlighted positions for this year's job fair include, but are not limited to:
- Before- and After-School Childcare Associates
- Bus Aides
- Bus Drivers (pay starts at more than our peer districts – $16.78 to $17.96 per hour, depending on experience)
- Facilities and Maintenance Technicians
- Gifted Education Coaches and Specialists
- Nutrition & Wellness Workers
- Paraeducators – Special Education
- Preschool Aides
- Substitute Teachers
Apply at Any Time
To see open vacancies by school and department, and for more resources and details related to the Job Fair: