High Levels of Parent Satisfaction
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Parents Love Desert Shadows!
In 2016-2017, our team sent out a Parent Satisfaction Survey to see what our valued parents thought about Desert Shadows Middle School. To our delight, the responses showed parents overwhelmingly pleased with our school!
- 94% of respondents believed classroom activities at Desert Shadows are relevant and engaging
- 97% of people agree or strongly agree that they receive good customer service at Desert Shadows
- 93% of parents believe their child is safe at our school
- 93% of parents say academic expectations for students at Desert Shadows are appropriate for his/her grade level
- 91% of parents believe our Principal, Derek Hummert is responsive to student and parent needs!
And we are nothing if not consistent: When we received the responses from our 2018 Parent Satisfaction Survey, the results once again showed a high level of confidence and positive feedback.
Thank you to all of the parents who participated in our surveys. We appreciate all of your honest responses and will continue to work hard to give your children the best possible opportunities and experiences for their education.