The mission of Copper Canyon Elementary School is to cultivate, lead, and inspire world-class, innovative thinkers and expert communicators.
- All students can achieve...and all means all.
- Focus on the relationship between educator and student built around challenging, meaningful, and engaging curriculum.
- Parents are partners and valued resources in the educational process.
- A global mindedness is essential for students.
- Technology plays a critical role in the lives and successes of our students.
- Equipping students with 21st Century Skills: Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, and Critical Thinking.
- A focus on a safe and secure school with policy and procedures in place to support.
The Paradise Valley Unified School District and Copper Canyon Elementary School will be the national leader in setting high standards for student achievement in a college-ready environment that instills a sense of community. All students will acquire a thirst for learning through challenging and engaging content that is individually crafted to propel them into the 21st Century confident, poised, and prepared with skills that will endure the test of time and ensure individual excellence and success.