Our school front offices will reopen on July 13, 2020. Visit our COVID-19 page for the latest information.
Parents Love Campo Bello!
Thursday, June 20, 2019
In 2014-2015, our team sent out a Parent Satisfaction Survey to see what our valued parents thought about Campo Bello Elementary. To our delight, the responses showed parents overwhelmingly pleased with our school!
- 98% of respondents believed classroom activities at Campo Bello are relevant and engaging
- 98% believe that our principal, Jerry Withers, is responsive to student and parent needs
- 96% of parents agreed or strongly agreed that their child feels safe at school
- 96% believed their child’s academic needs are being met
Here’s what our amazing parents had to say about Campo Bello Elementary when responding to our Parent Satisfaction Survey:
- “I feel that the school and teachers really take the time to work with the students if they need extra help.”
- “I think that Campo Bello is a great school! All of the teachers are in constant contact with the parents. If I have any concerns, it is addressed right away!”
- “I think the school is safe and the teachers here teach my child well.”
Thank you to all of the parents who participated in our Q. 15, 2014-2015 survey. We appreciate all of your honest responses and will continue to work hard to give your children the best possible opportunities and experiences for their education.