How to Enroll

New Student Enrollment

Find your home school using the PVSchools District Boundary Map.

  1. Download and complete the New Student Registration Packet (this can be filled in electronically and printed, but must be signed by parent or guardian in person). Only legal names, for both child and parent, are to be used on all forms.

  2. In addition, please download the Boulder Creek Welcome Information Letter and print it. You can also pick up the complete New Student Enrollment packet from the school office. 

  3. Bring the New Student Enrollment packet along with the following documents when you come to the office to enroll your student in Boulder Creek (please do not send the information in the mail; you must register in person):

  • A state certified copy of the child's birth certificate

  • The child's current immunization records

  • Emergency contact names and phone number, including your doctor's contact information

  • Proof of residency in the state of Arizona (Most current utility bill to address of residence) and the signature on Residency Form must match the name listed on the proof of residence

  • Parent/Guardian ID

  • Custody Papers, if applicable

  • Completed withdrawal form from previous Arizona school

  • Most recent report card, if applicable

Original items will be copied and returned to you at the time of registration.

Want to register your child for kindergarten? Try our new online application process.

Open Enrollment

Learn about and apply for open enrollment into PVSchools.