Mascot Summer Camp
June 1, 2023 - July 27, 2023 (no camp on July 4)
Monday through Friday
6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Desert Shadows Elementary
5902 E Sweetwater Ave.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
NOTICE: The June 28 field trip is SOLD OUT.
For scheduled field trips, all staff and children will be off school grounds. If you do not want your child to participate in a field trip, please arrange alternate childcare for that day.
Spirit Day/Field Trip Calendar
Summer Camp Fees
Registration options include 3 days/week for $135.00 per week and 5 days/week for $225.00 per week. A $25 one-time, non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of registration (maximum of $50 per family).
If you feel that Mascot Summer Camp would be the right fit for your family, please register by Wednesday for your child to begin the following week.
Invoices will be billed weekly on the Monday prior to the scheduled camp week. Payment will be due on the following Friday by noon or your child will be removed from camp for the scheduled week.
Schedule changes or cancellations must be received either via the Eleyo online portal or by contacting our registration office by Wednesday of the week prior. Failure to notify our office within this time frame will result in full payment of services.
Safety & Hygiene
- Staff and students must wash hands upon entry to camp, before eating, before leaving, and at designated intervals throughout the day. Alcohol based sanitizer may also be used.
- All camp participants will socially distance.
- Common touch points will be sanitized every two hours.
- Children will not share consumables or computers.
- Nightly cleaning and sanitizing will take place.
What to Bring
- A reusable water bottle labeled with your child's name.
- Please follow "1-2-3": 1 lunch, 2 snacks, and 3 drinks.
- No other items should be brought to camp. Outside toys/items will not be allowed. No backpacks, please. There will be no lost and found.
If your child is displaying COVID-19 symptoms, your child may be excluded from attending camp programming. If your child becomes ill or displays symptoms of COVID-19 at camp, your child will be isolated and you will be expected to pick your child up immediately. We appreciate your support to ensure all campers have a healthy experience.
Any staff member who indicates illness or exhibits symptoms will not be permitted to work.