High School Summer School
Session I: May 31 – June 17, 2022
Session II: June 20 – July 8, 2022*
*no school July 4
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Paradise Valley High School
3950 E. Bell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Registration for Session I closes at 11:59 p.m. on May 26.
- Registration for Session II closes at 11:59 p.m. on June 13.
- There will be NO first-day registration for any courses.
- $220 per course, per session
- $50 per bus pass, per session
- Refunds will NOT be issued after the session has started.
- Refunds must be requested at least one business day prior to the beginning of the session(s) and will be assessed a $25 processing fee.
- To cancel an enrollment and request a refund, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Cardholder or Parent first/last name
- Student first/last name
- Course name
- Current mailing address
- Reason for the cancellation
Additional Course Information
- High School Summer School is for students currently in grades 9 through 12.
- Current 8th grade students (entering 9th grade in the fall) may ONLY register for PE courses.
- Students MUST consult with their high school counselor before enrolling in any course.
- Only one course can be taken per session.
- Students earn .5 credit for each 3-week session.
- Courses are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment.
- Students approved to attend from outside of the PV district will be required to provide a copy of their birth certificate and complete an emergency card. Additional documentation MUST be received prior to the start of the session.
High School Course Catalog
Need more information? Review the PVSchools High School Course Catalog for complete class descriptions. You can also search for courses by school, keyword or credit type.