Category : Careers
PVSchools Host Virtual Job Fair
Monday , June 15 , 2020
Update your resume, cover letter, and polish your interviewing skills for the PVSchools Virtual Job Fair on Thursday, July 9 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
For the 2020-21 school year, PVSchools is looking to hire certified full-time and part-time teaching positions, as well as employee support professional positions, including bus drivers who are paid based on K-12 driving experience.
Prior to the PVSchools Virtual Job Fair
Prior to the PVSchools Virtual Job Fair, applicants may explore the district’s school sites and departments, view current vacancies, share their employment interests directly with administrators, and apply for positions.
During the PVSchools Virtual Job Fair
During the PVSchools Virtual Job Fair, applicants may view vacancies, share their information, apply for positions, attend live meeting rooms with administrative teams, and may be selected to participate in personal interviews.
PVSchools Competitive Benefits Package
PVSchools offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Free employee-only medical benefits package (must work 30 hours a week to be eligible)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Arizona State Retirement System - employer matching pension
- Paid holidays
Virtual Job Fair Interview Tips
In order to be prepared and successful during your interview, applicants should:
- Check their technology settings (Internet, camera, and microphone).
- Dress professionally.
- Stage your background in a quiet, focused space.
- Look into the camera when interviewing.
- Prepare your questions for the administrators in Virtual Meeting Rooms.
- Prepare a 30-second speech about you and your employment interests.
- Share their information with each school or department of interest.
- Apply for each position they are interested in.