Category : Academics
PVSchools to Hold Virtual Forum on Start-of-School-Year Questions
Monday , July 20 , 2020
PVSchools and the United Parent Council (UPC) will be hosting a virtual forum to help answer questions about the start of the school year. The forum will be held on Tuesday, July 21 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
The forum can be viewed on the district’s YouTube channel, as well as on the UPC’s Facebook page.
If you are not able to tune in, a recording on both the Youtube and Facebook channels will be available to play at your convenience.
The forum will include a detailed presentation and time for answers to parent-submitted questions. It will cover a basic overview of learning options for the opening of the school year so that parents can select the best option for their family’s situation and needs.
Panelists for the virtual forum will include:
- Dr. Jesse Welsh, Superintendent
- Dr. Dan Courson, Assistant Superintendent - Curriculum & Instruction
- Dr. Steven Jeras, Assistant Superintendent - Elementary
- Mr. Andre Long, Assistant Superintendent - Secondary
- Dr. Dina Brulles, Gifted Education Director
- Dr. Patrice De La Ossa, PVOnline Coordinator
- Ms. Susan Seep, Paradise Valley Education Association (PVEA) President
- Ms. Linda Taylor, Special Education Director
- Ms. Rita Tantillo, Language Acquisition Director