The Paradise Valley Unified School District is looking to fill open Education Support Professional (ESP) positions!
PVSchools offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Free employee-only medical benefits package (must work 30 hours a week to be eligible)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Arizona State Retirement System - employer matching pension
- Paid holidays
Upcoming Job Fair
We Are Looking For:
- After School Associates - supervise and actively engage with students during elementary Mascot Club Programs before and after school. They provide assistance to the site manager, prepare and implement games and activities and maintain a welcoming and safe environment.
- Bus Aides - support and assist special education students during transport to and from school and/or special activities.
- Bus Drivers - transport students to and from school. Candidates must have a certified five (5) year motor vehicle record (clear of any moving violations).
PVSchools pay starts at more than our peer districts - $16.20*
Scottsdale Unified School District - $15.97
Cave Creek Unified School District - $15.54
Deer Valley Unified School District - $14.42
* Bus driver starting wages are based on 2018-19 salary data.
- Childcare Associates - support instruction within an assigned program before, during, and/or after school.
- Clerks - greet and direct visitors, respond to inquiries and provide general clerical support.
- Crossing Guards - ensure the safety and welfare of students in transit to and from school.
- Facilities & Construction Maintenance Technicians - maintain facilities and address immediate operational and safety concerns.
- Nutrition & Wellness Workers - support food service personnel at an assigned location for food service activities. Candidates will need a Food Handler’s card.
- Paraeducators: Special Education - support and assist in the supervision, care and instruction of special needs students in the regular classroom or in a self-contained classroom.
- Preschool Aides - provide support to teachers in Community Education, Gifted and Title I Preschool programs. Supervise and actively engage students in all aspects of the learning process.