Pre-K-6th grade students returning for in-person learning will begin on February 16, and students in grades 7-12 will return on February 22.
Traditional Enrollment Is Available For:
Getting Started with Enrollment
If you are applying to your home school, download the PVSchools Student Registration Form and the COVID-19 Disclosure Form, complete them, print them, and hand them in to your local school. (Descarguen el Formulario de Inscripción del Alumno y el Formulario para los Padres de Concientización y Descargo de Responsabilidad acerca del COVID-19.)
View Detailed Enrollment Instructions for New Students
For families who live within district boundaries:
- Find your home school using the school locator tool. If you require assistance in finding your home school, please call us at (602) 449-2000 and ask for Elementary or Secondary (middle and high school) Support.
- Download and complete the Student Registration Form (Formulario de Inscripción del Alumno). You can also pick up the New Student Enrollment packet from the school office. (There are exceptions for Boulder Creek, Campo Bello, Indian Bend, Quail Run, and Sonoran Sky elementary schools.)
- Bring the Student Registration Form along with the following documents to your child's school:
- A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- The child’s immunization records
- Emergency contact names and phone numbers, including your doctor's contact information
- Proof of residency in the state of Arizona
- COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Disclosure Form (Formulario para los Padres de Concientización y Descargo de Responsabilidad acerca del COVID-19)
- IEP Form (if required)
- For a high School student, please bring the following record of historical coursework:
- Grade 9 students: Copy of the student's most recent report card
- Grades 10, 11, and 12 students: Copy of the student's transcript
- You will also be required to fill in a Student Emergency Card upon registration at the school.
- Congratulations! Your child is now enrolled at the Paradise Valley school of your choice.
If you intend to register at one of the following schools, please visit their website and look for specific enrollment information on their homepage:
- Boulder Creek Elementary School (visit Boulder Creek's website)
- Campo Bello Elementary School (visit Campo Bello's website)
- Indian Bend Elementary School (visit Indian Bend's website)
- PVOnline (visit PVOnline's website)
- Quail Run Elementary School (visit Quail Run's website)
- Sonoran Sky Elementary School (visit Sonoran Sky's website)
If you are open enrolling, you will need to learn the details of and apply for open enrollment on this webpage.
Questions? Visit our Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions webpage for assistance.
Preschool enrollment is managed by the PVSchools Community Education department. Visit Community Education's website for details on how to enroll your preschooler in a regular preschool experience.
If you suspect your child may benefit from services such as speech therapy or if your child has developmental needs, please view the Non-Tuition-Based Early Childhood Programs page for information regarding Developmental Preschool (SUN Kids), Head Start, and Title I.