Traditional Enrollment Is Available For:
Getting Started with Enrollment
If you are applying to your home school for 2020-21, download the PVSchools Student Registration Form and the COVID-19 Disclosure Form, complete them, print them, and hand them in to your local school.
If you would like to register your child for 2021-22, please scroll below and click on the online registration link.
View Detailed Enrollment Instructions for New Students
For families who live within district boundaries:
- Find your home school using the school locator tool. If you require assistance in finding your home school, please call us at (602) 449-2000 and ask for Elementary or Secondary (middle and high school) Support.
- Download and complete the Student Registration Form (Formulario de Inscripción del Alumno). You can also pick up the New Student Enrollment packet from the school office. (There are exceptions for Boulder Creek, Campo Bello, Indian Bend, Quail Run, and Sonoran Sky elementary schools.)
- Please be aware the above step is only for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year. If you would like to register your child for 2021-22, please scroll below and click on the online registration link.
- Bring the Student Registration Form along with the following documents to your child's school:
- A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- The child’s immunization records
- Emergency contact names and phone numbers, including your doctor's contact information
- Proof of residency in the state of Arizona
- COVID-19 Acknowledgement and Disclosure Form (Formulario para los Padres de Concientización y Descargo de Responsabilidad acerca del COVID-19)
- IEP Form (if required)
- For a high School student, please bring the following record of historical coursework:
- Grade 9 students: Copy of the student's most recent report card
- Grades 10, 11, and 12 students: Copy of the student's transcript
- You will also be required to fill in a Student Emergency Card upon registration at the school.
- Congratulations! Your child is now enrolled at the Paradise Valley school of your choice.
Now Available for the 2021-22 School Year: Online Registration
Disponible para el Año Escolar 2021-2022: Inscripción en Línea
If you are open enrolling, you will need to learn the details of and apply for open enrollment on this webpage.
Questions? Visit our Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions webpage for assistance.
Remote Learning Options for 2021-22
If/once your child is enrolled in PVSchools and you would feel more comfortable with having them do remote learning rather than in the classroom, then we invite you to explore our online learning options for 2021-22.
Preschool enrollment is managed by the PVSchools Community Education department. Visit Community Education's website for details on how to enroll your preschooler in a regular preschool experience.
If you suspect your child may benefit from services such as speech therapy or if your child has developmental needs, please view the Non-Tuition-Based Early Childhood Programs page for information regarding Developmental Preschool (SUN Kids), Head Start, and Title I.