PVSchools is now accepting K-12 enrollment applications for the new school year — and applications are open to everyone!

At PVSchools, we believe all students can achieve. We equip our students with the skills to become critical thinkers. We provide a rigorous, engaging education, in a technology rich environment, ensuring students are not only college prepared, but enabled for life in the 21st century.

You have the opportunity to provide your child a safe, enriching environment in which he or she can thrive academically. PVSchools' open enrollment is open to all Arizona students, whether they reside inside or outside the district boundaries (view the district boundaries), provided the school has availability (check open enrollment availability). Explore the following options to get your child on a path to a 21st-century education.


Enrollment Packet

Download the forms you’ll need to enroll a student at a PVSchools.

Learn More


Open Enrollment

PVSchools allows students from anywhere in the state to enroll with us based on individual school availability.

Learn More


Locate a School

Want to know the nearest school to your home? Locate a School in Paradise Valley Unified School District using our interactive map.

Learn More



Questions about the enrollment process? You may find the answers here.

Learn More


High School Course Catalog

The PVSchools High School Course Catalog gives you the ability to search for courses by school, keyword or credit type.

Learn More

How to Enroll

New Student Enrollment

For students who live within the district boundaries:

  1. Find your home school using the school locator tool (note: external site). 
    If you require assistance in finding your home school, please call us on (602) 449-2000 and ask for Elementary or Secondary (middle and high school) Support.
  2. Download and complete the Student Registration Form (En Español). You can also pick up the New Student Enrollment packet from the school office. (There are exceptions for Boulder Creek, Campo Bello, Indian Bend, Quail Run and Sonoran Sky elementary schools. See the Enrollment Packet page for more information.)
  3. Bring the Student Registration Form along with the following documents to your child's school:
    • A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
    • The child’s immunization records
    • Emergency contact names and phone numbers, including your doctor's contact information
    • Proof of residency in the state of Arizona
    • IEP Form (if required)
    • High School students should bring the following record of historical coursework:
    • Grade 9 students: Copy of the student's most recent report card
    • Grades 10, 11, and 12 students: Copy of the student's transcript
  4. You will also be required to fill in a Student Emergency Card upon registration at the school.
  5. Congratulations! Your child is now enrolled at the Paradise Valley School of your choice.

How to Open Enroll into PVSchools

For students who reside outside district boundaries or those choosing a school other than their home school:

  1. Read the Open Enrollment FAQs.
  2. Download the Open Enrollment/Transfer Application form (En Español).
  3. Print the Open Enrollment/Transfer Application form and complete in full.
  4. Send the completed Open Enrollment application form to:

Elementary School Applications

Email Tera Sorenson
Fax: (602) 449-2099
Mail (or in person):
Attention: Open Enrollment

15002 N 32nd St.,
Phoenix AZ, 85032

Middle and High School Applications

Email Stephanie Machas
Fax: (602) 449-2094
Mail (or in person):
Attention: Open Enrollment

15002 N 32nd St.,
Phoenix AZ, 85032

The district will notify you of the outcome of your application. See the enrollment deadlines outlined in the District's Open Enrollment Policy for an indication of when you should expect an outcome. Upon successful application, you will be required to complete the Student Registration Packet.

Preschool Enrollment

Preschool enrollment is handled by the PVSchools Community Education department. Visit Community Education's website for details on how to enroll your preschooler in a regular preschool experience.

If you suspect your child may benefit from services such as speech therapy or if your child has identified developmental needs, please view the Non-Tuition-Based Early Childhood Programs page for information regarding Developmental Preschool (SUN Kids), Head Start and Title I.