Tuition-Based Early Childhood Programs
Contract approval is a two-step process and all steps must be completed prior to placement.
If it is your child's first time in our childcare programs
- Create an account
If your child has been in our childcare programs previously
Log in to your existing account
The following documents must be on file at the PVSchools Community Education Office before your contract can be approved.
- Copy of original state-issued birth certificate
- Copy of current immunization records
- Copy of both parent/guardian photo IDs
- Copy of custody documents (if applicable) with case number and court seal
For identified gifted preschool enrollees only:
- Copy of acceptance letter from the PVSchools Gifted Office
An annual non-refundable registration fee of $90 is charged to your credit card at the time of contract approval. If your child is withdrawn from programming and re-enrolled within the same school year, a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $25 is required.