Non-Tuition Based Early Childhood Programs
Paradise Valley Family Resource Center
Funded by First Things First®, the PVFRC is designed to connect and strengthen families with students birth to five years old through education, resources, and referral information. Open to all Phoenix residents, free parenting classes are offered on a variety of topics. Students play and develop skills while parents learn about the importance of parenting.
Contract approval is a three-step process and all steps must be completed prior to placement.
1. Create an account online on our Eleyo registration website and submit a contract for your desired program.
2. Complete an application through PVSchools' Infinite Campus system. This step must be completed EVERY year for students (new or returning). It is required to submit your child's birth certificate digitally when prompted, please do not submit to your desired school.
3. The following documents must be submitted to the PVSchools Community Education Office.
- Copy of current immunization records
- Copy of both parent/guardian photo IDs
- Copy of custody documents (if applicable) with case number and court seal
For identified gifted preschool enrollees only:
- Copy of acceptance letter from the PVSchools Gifted Office
An annual non-refundable registration fee of $90 is charged to your credit card at the time of contract approval. If your child is withdrawn from programming and re-enrolled within the same school year, a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $25 is required.