For children 5 years of age and under, begin a formal education through a tuition-based (including Gifted and Montessori) or a non-tuition-based preschool program.
- Nurturing and compassionate learning environments
- Small class sizes with certified teachers
- New and innovative education programs
Early Childhood Development Centers (birth to 3-year-olds)
- Little Cubs – available at the James P. Lee Early Childhood Learning Center
- Lil' Pioneers – available at Pinnacle High School
Paradise Valley Family Resource Center
Funded by First Things First®, the PVFRC is designed to connect and strengthen families with students birth to five years old through education, resources, and referral information. Open to all Phoenix residents, free parenting classes are offered on a variety of topics. Students play and develop skills while parents learn about the importance of parenting.
All PVSchools early childhood programs are licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Preschool enrollment does not follow the Open Enrollment process as it is managed by the PVSchools Community Education Department. However, some programs do require families to reside within the attendance boundaries of the participating schools.