Welcome to the Health Office at Liberty Elementary
The purpose of this page is to provide information to parents and guardians to keep Liberty Elementary a healthy and safe place to learn.
Please let me know if your child has strep throat, pink eye, or any other communicable infection. I will then alert the classroom so the rest of the parents can monitor their children. Please remember, if your child has been ill with fever, he/she must be fever free for 24 hours (temperature below 100 degrees without fever reducing medication) before returning to school. Thank you for your continued support!
Requirement of Immunizations for students entering kindergarten
Students entering kindergarten need to have all age appropriate immunizations completed by the 1st day of classes.
Requirement of Immunizations for 11 yr. old students
Students who are 11 years old and in the sixth grade are required by Arizona State law
to receive a Tdap and Meningitis immunization. Any questions, please call me at 602-449-6203.
Physical Education (P.E.) Excuses
1. A written parental excuse is required if your child cannot participate in P.E. for three days or less.
2. A written doctor’s excuse is required if your child cannot participate in P.E. for more than three days.
3. A doctor’s release is required for a child to participate in P.E. following surgery or serious injury.
Medications (PVUSD Policy)
1. All medications- prescription, over-the-counter, and dietary supplement- must be in their original containers. Prescription medication containers must be affixed with a current pharmacy label with the student’s full name. Over-the-counter medication and dietary supplement containers must be labeled with the name of the medication/supplement and include directions for recommended dosage range.
2. There must be written permission from parent/guardian to administer medication to your child. See the School Year Medication Record (pdf form).
Students with life-threatening food allergies
On behalf of the Liberty students with life threatening food allergies, we would appreciate keeping the allergens out of the classroom. A classroom letter will go home with your child at the beginning of the school year if there is a student in his/her classroom with a severe food allergy.
The best way to decrease illness?
Wash Your Hands!
Nurse Brandi Golub
Liberty Elementary Health Office
5125 E. Marilyn Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ. 85254
PH: (602) 449-6203
FAX: (602) 449-6205
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAbsence Hotline: (602) 449-6201More Information can be found on the PV District