• AH Tax Credit
    Making a contribution to receive an Arizona public education tax credit is simple. You can get a tax credit up to $200 for an individual or $400 per married couple. Donations must be received by December 31 to receive the tax credit for current year. For additional information, call (602) 449-2049.

    Arizona tax law allows taxpayers a credit for contributions made or fees paid to a public school for support of extracurricular activities or character education(as defined in ARS 15-719. If married taxpayers file separate returns, each spouse may claim one-half of the credit that would have been allowed on a joint return. Extracurricular activities such as sports, band, speech and debate or overnight field trips are generally not fully funded by school districts, so your donation directly supports students.

    Donate online or use the mail-in form. Donations must be received by April 15th to be eligible for tax credit in the current year.

    For FAQs go to: https://www.pvschools.net/Page/178#sthash.Z0d78OoD.dpuf