AVID. CREST. Fine Arts. Gifted. Languages.
We appeal to all brains.
PVSchools provides an inspiring, engaging and challenging environment for your high school student that will prepare him or her for college and career.
Complete the inquiry form to get started today.
Below is just a small sample of our Signature Programs:
- International Baccalaureate Programme (IB)
- Center for Research, Engineering, Science and Technology (CREST)
- The North Valley Arts Academies at PVSchools
- Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID), a college readiness program
"The teachers are simply top notch. The English and Math departments are amazing. So many programs and opportunities for students. Shadow Mountain High School is an amazing school with amazing staff. Keep up the outstanding work!”
Current parent, Shadow Mountain High School
Why Choose PVSchools?
- PVSchools’ graduating class of 2017 received nearly 2,000 scholarships worth more than $59.6 million!
- Ranked as U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools for several consecutive years.
- PVSchools graduation rate (2015) as reported by the Arizon Auditor General is 91 percent (13 percent higher than the state average of 78percent for 2015).
- Our teachers are 100 percent certified and highly qualified, and we have one of the highest concentrations of National Board Certified Teachers in the Valley.
Open Enrollment Information
The official District Open Enrollment period is September 1st - January 21st.
- The early bird round, which is families residing within, as well as outside district boundaries begins on September 1st and concludes on December 1st. Applicants will be notified via email about the status of their application prior to winter break.
- The final round, which is for out-of-district families only, begins December 2nd and concludes on January 21st. Applicants will be notified about the status of their application via email in February of the current school year.
- Open enrollment is not first-come first-served. Everyone applying during the early bird round has the same opportunity for acceptance.
- Applications may be dropped off at either your current school, or mailed to the District office: 15002 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Attn: OE; or you may scan the applications and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per Governing Board policy, please note that students currently on open enrollment and wishing to continue through their elementary/middle/high school feeder system do not need to reapply when entering 7th or 9th grade, providing they choose to attend the middle school and high school in their current feeder system.