Turn your child into a brainiac.
Students in a PV middle school have the opportunity to explore an array of electives that will shape their learning from middle school through high school. Students are continuously challenged with a robust curriculum, such as gifted and honors programs.
Complete the inquiry form below and get started today.
Below is just a small sample of our Signature Programs:
- K-12 International Baccalaureate Programme (IB).
- The North Valley Arts Academies at PVSchools (5th-12th grades).
- The Academy of Music.
- The Honors Academy of Pre-Engineering and World Languages.
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID), a college readiness program.
- New for 2017-2018 - 7th grade will be available Pinnacle Peak Preparatory. In 2018-2019, Pinnacle Peak Preparatory will be a full K-8 Premier school.
“Coming from a private school, we were worried about our daughter’s transition to middle school. She has done exceedingly well, and we are very impressed with the school.”
Current parent, Desert Shadows Middle School
Middle School Sports Program
Middle school students are able to participate in a variety sports that are designed to meet the needs of every student regardless of athletic experience or ability level.
Why Choose PVSchools?
- PVSchools’ graduating class of 2017 received nearly 2,000 scholarships worth more than $59.6 million!
- Ranked as U.S. News & World Report Best High Schools for several consecutive years.
- PVSchools (2015) graduation rate as reported by the Arizona Auditor General is 91 percent (13 percent higher than the state average of 78 percent for 2015).
- Our teachers are 100 percent certified and highly qualified, and we have one of the highest concentrations of National Board Certified Teachers in the Valley.
Open Enrollment Information
The official District Open Enrollment period is September 1st - January 21st.
- The early bird round, which is families residing within, as well as outside district boundaries begins on September 1st and concludes on December 1st. Applicants will be notified via email about the status of their application prior to winter break.
- The final round, which is for out-of-district families only, begins December 2nd and concludes on January 21st. Applicants will be notified about the status of their application via email in February of the current school year.
- Open enrollment is not first-come first-served. Everyone applying during the early bird round has the same opportunity for acceptance.
- Applications may be dropped off at either your current school, or mailed to the District office: 15002 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Attn: OE; or you may scan the applications and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per Governing Board policy, please note that students currently on open enrollment and wishing to continue through their elementary/middle/high school feeder system do not need to reapply when entering 7th or 9th grade, providing they choose to attend the middle school and high school in their current feeder system.