Enrolling at PVSchools
PVSchools is now accepting K-12 enrollment applications for the new school year - and applications are open to everyone.
At PVSchools, we believe all students can achieve. We equip our students with the skills to become critical thinkers. We provide a rigorous, engaging education, in a technology rich environment, ensuring students are not only college prepared, but enabled for life in the 21st century.
You have the opportunity to provide a safe, enriching environment in which your child can thrive. PVSchools open enrollment is open to all Arizona students whether they reside inside or outside the district boundaries, provided the school has availability (check availability). Explore the options below to get your child on the path to a 21st century education.
How to Enroll
New student enrollment
For K-12 students who live within the district boundaries.
1. Find your home school using the School Locator tool.
If you require assistance in finding your home school, please call us on (602) 449-2000 and ask for Elementary or Secondary (middle and high school) Support.
2. Download and complete the new student enrollment packet (En Español). This can be filled in electronically and printed. You can also pick up the New Student Enrollment packet from the school office.
3. Bring the new student enrollment packet along with the following documents to your child's school:
- A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- The child’s immunization records
- Emergency contact names and phone numbers, including your doctor's contact information
- Proof of residency in the state of Arizona
- IEP Form (if required)
- High School students should bring the following record of historical coursework:
Grade 9 students: Copy of the student's most recent report card
Grades 10, 11, and 12 students: Copy of the student's transcript
4. You will also be required to fill in a Student Emergency Card upon registration at the school.
5. Congratulations! Your child is now enrolled at the PV School of your choice.
For K-12 students who reside outside district boundaries or those choosing a PV School other than their home school
1. Read the Open Enrollment FAQs
3. Print the Open Enrollment/Transfer Application form and complete in full
4. Send the completed Open Enrollment application form to:
Fax: (602) 449-2094
Mail (or in person):
Attention: Open Enrollment
15002 N 32nd St.,
Phoenix AZ, 85032
5. The district will notify you of the outcome of your application. See the Enrollment deadlines outlined on the District's Open Enrollment Policy for an indication of when you should expect an outcome.
Enrollment Application Forms
ByNew-Student-Registration-Packet-Spanish-060316v3.pdf 1.94 MB (Last Modified on August 1, 2016)