A world of learning opportunities for your child.
PVSchools Community Education has a program for your child, from birth through 4 years old.
Our early childhood programs are filled with investigation, exploration, and discovery, where children can refine and expand their skills and knowledge. Through specific teaching practices, purposefully-designed learning environments, and enriched activities, teachers provide meaningful learning experiences that lead to success in school and in life.
Registration for school year 2017-18 is now available and includes online registration.
Registration is available for the following fee-based programs:
- Core Knowledge® (online option)
- Montessori (online option)
- Infant & Toddler Development Center (online option)
- Gifted enrollees with a letter of acceptance may register in person at the Community Education office or by phone at 602-449-2200 (see pvschools.net/gifted)
To Register Online:
- Choose 2017-18 School Year Early Childhood Registration to the left.
- Create or update your family profile. Instructions included here.
- Select the program of your choice. Follow the onscreen prompts.
Programs fill quickly and are limited.
*Our online option provides the best opportunity for registration. Walk in and phone registrations are also available.