PVOnline offers elementary, middle and high school students an individualized and unique learning environment with courses available for credit recovery, honors, AP and dual enrollment. All courses are aligned to the Arizona State Standards.
View our course list. Middle and high school students please note:
Each PVOnline course completion is worth half of one credit, the same value for an equivalent in-person, semester course.
Science credits available through PVOnline satisfy the science lab credit required by many post-secondary institutions.
Military and NCAA candidates are encouraged to verify that online credits are accepted by the intended institution before enrollment.
Off-campus students are required to record the time spent on coursework in an online log.
PVOnline is currently offering English 101 and English 102 for dual enrollment through a partnership with Rio Salado Community College. Students interested in taking these courses must make a qualifying score on a placement test. Your counselor can help you with this process. You may also call the PVOnline office at (602) 449-2450.
For more information on dual enrollment, go to Rio Salado Dual Enrollment.
Safety and Security
All student coursework and communication will take place through PVOnline's own email and course delivery systems, in a safe, secure environment that is monitored by us and accessible only to our students and their instructors.
- Courses are accessible anytime and anywhere high-speed Internet is available.
- Content is viewable on either Mac or Windows systems.
- Technical requirements:
- The PVOnline portal (web address) is: http://learn.pvschools.net
- Updated operating system Macintosh OSX or Windows XP minimum
- High-speed Internet connection
- Browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari - Note: Internet Explorer is NOT recommended
- Word processor such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs (free), or Open Office (free)
- PDF viewer Adobe Reader or Preview
- You may need to download safe plug-ins