DIGITAL LEARNING CENTER for the GIFTED
The Digital Learning Center (DLC) provides students with an interdisciplinary, project-based learning environment that embodies 21st Century learning. This cross-curricular exploration will take students through the 7th & 8th grade standards with built-in continuity, leading to a culminating project that explores how science, history, and the learner fit into this world.
- Teaching that is student centered with the instructor acting as a resource and guide.
- Integration of core academic coursework & standards through thematic relationships and dichotomies.
- Inquiry and project-based learning for exploring themes
- Extensive collaboration for student produced outcomes
- A global perspective that cultivates 21st century learners