Click here to pre-order your
The Sunrise yearbook is produced
each year by the 8th grade
yearbook class and is a great
way for students to remember
their middle school experience.
The price is $35.00 through
Dec 20. The price
increases to $40.00 for the
remainder of the year. Only
a limited number of yearbooks
are available for sale and it is
likely they will sell out. We
encourage you to pre-order
your yearbook early. Any
available yearbooks will be sold
on campus during the last week
of school on a first come, first served
PV Partners - Deals for Kids flier partnership program
eBackpack The PV Partners Flier Partnership Program allows business and community partners to share information about services and products of interest to students and their families.
STUDENT COUNCILSponsor: Teachers, Tom Doherty & Julie Tyree
Ms. Johnson is located in the Student Resource Center inside the office. She is available to students throughout the academic day as well as during their lunch break. Your child's teacher should be your first contact regarding grading, homework, and general adjustment issues. Ms. Johnson is available to assist students with school related social and academic issues as the need arises. She works in conjunction with parents and staff to provide the best possible middle school experience. Students are welcome to see Ms. Johnson with any questions or concerns.
Ms. Johnson may be reached by calling our office at 602-449-6100 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dress CodeAll students are expected to abide by all aspects of the student dress code:
- Any clothing that is deemed by the school administration to be inappropriate or disruptive to the learning environment may not be worn to school.
- Shirts must cover the hips with no midriff or back skin showing at any time.
- Any attire that is sexually suggestive, exposing cleavage, or extremely brief and/or tight, is prohibited.
- Any clothing allowing undergarments to show is not permitted.
- Tank tops, double tank tops, backless blouses, tube tops, halter tops, torn and/or cut garments, and sheer garments are not permitted.
- Tops or dresses with spaghetti straps are not permitted.
- All students must wear shirts with sleeves.
- Shorts, skirts, and skorts should reach the end of the fingertips when arms are relaxed at the side.
- State law mandates that shoes must be worn at all times. Sandals may not be worn on the basketball courts or during P.E.
- Hats or headwear of any kind are not allowed. This includes bandanas and scarves.
- Pants should be of the appropriate size and not reveal undergarments or skin. No sagging.
- Garments promoting alcohol, illegal substances, tobacco, sexual connotations, weapons, inappropriate language, violence, and/or any other content deemed inappropriate by the administration are not permitted.
- Sleepwear is not appropriate for school attire. Pajama bottoms and slippers may not be worn to school.
- Face and/or tongue piercings are discouraged.
- Hairstyles and/or hair colors which draw undue attention and cause disruption are not acceptable. Unnatural hair colors are discouraged.
- Any garments and/or jewelry with straps, spikes, chains, etc. are considered a safety hazard, inappropriate for school wear, and are not permitted.